My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 10 September 2010

Some Bunny Loves You!

This card was created for Cute card Thursday and Charisma Cardz.  Charisma Cardz challenge is #36 Try Something New!! so I die cut Bunny  #2 as I have not used this die before.  Cute card Thursday challenge is #129 Play on Words!   



To create this card I used Stamps: Daisy and Dandelion Some Bunny Loves You.  Card stock: White hammered, brown, black, pink, purple.  Paper: Papermania Henbury Lane.  Inks: Versafine  Onyx Black.  Memento Lulu Lavender.  Colouring: Papermania shimmer chalks.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four.  Go Kreate Bunny #2.  Punches: Woodware grass.  Embellishments: Purple ribbon.  Papermania white pape flowers, adhesive gems. 



Hints and Tips
I use Versafine ink to stamp sentiments because it produces a fine crisp image. 




6 comments:

  1. he is so cute, love your blue summer house too
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely design, thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's just way too cute, Linda! love the purple monochromatic colour scheme, too! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the bunny and the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda