My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 13 September 2010

Oh Deer!


This card was created for the Winter Wonderland Challenge.  The challenge this week is A One Layer Card!  Oh deer I love using background papers and embellishments but I also love a challenge so here is my design.


To create this card I used Stamps: Papermania Classic Christmas.  Card stock: White hammered.  Papers: DP Papermania Classic Christmas.  Inks: Memento Bamboo leaves.  Versafine Onyx Black.  Colouring: Sakura gel pen Glaze 830.  Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.

Hints and Tips
When making a one layer card keep the design simple.  This deer was stamped onto the card and then paper pieced.  This type of simple design is really useful if you need to make lots of cards.

 

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and just proves how classy simplicity can be x Thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous entry, just love the clean and simple lines and the paper piecing is stunning. Just love it
    thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back on Friday for the next fun challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but very effective and good luck in the challenge!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, we've missed you at WW. Saw you twice in my Do Crafts mag, not had time to read the articles yet but I thought I know that lady. This is a great take on our challenge, love the paper piecing and the simpliclty looks really effective. Thanks for playing again at WW. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda