My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 10 September 2010

Off to College

This card was created for Moving Along with the Times.  Challenge #63 is Back to School along with a sketch.



To create this card I used Stamp: Nutshells Coco.  Dovecraft Sentiments.  Card stock: White hammered, red, blue, orange, shiny red.  Papers: DP DCWV Grade School.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Versafine Onyx Black.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E25.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlits Star.  Punches: X-Cut Corner Punch.   



Hints and Tips
When making school cards I always use bright primary colours.

6 comments:

  1. Fab card - love that image and the Dp's are perfect.
    Hope your daughter is enjoying her time back at school
    Thanks for entering my challenge this week over at MAWTT
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so cool as is your Blue Summer House. I got my Mum n Dads old new but its just brown. Now you have me thinking about next summer already!!! Thanks for joining in with us this week on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with Lisa's sketch! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card and love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Linda, love your use of primary colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, love your super little card, fits the theme perfectly! Thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda