My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

I'm Back.

Well it's been a very busy and interesting few weeks.  Firstly the children have been on their school holidays.  My daughter passed her GCSE's so she is off to college to study art and design (I'm so proud of her).  My husband took some time off so we all went to Lanzarote for a week for some sunshine.








Oh well back to everyday life.  The children have gone back to school and college, so I can give the house a proper clean now.  Then I'm off to my summer house to get some cards made can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures.. Great to hear you had a great time! xMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures...glad you are back. I left you an award on my blog.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda