My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Fall

This card was created for Crafty Cardmakers,  it is challenge #29 Clean and Simple.  I also entered  for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #68 Colouring Pencils Only.


 


Just like the title of this challenge it is a very simple card to created.  To create this card I used Stamps: Stampendous Leafy Block.  Card stock: White hammered, orange and brown.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Embellishments: Brown ribbon, leaf shaped brads. 

Hints and Tips
To keep the card clean and simple it is best to stick to just a few colours.  For this card I chose orange and browns. 

10 comments:

  1. lovely pretty card, thanks for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card and love the colours
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fall-themed card! Your colouring is fabulous & I love the simple, clean look. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully elegant card. I love those leaves!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Fall card, so elegant and I love the clean lines. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous...love the fall feel and the image is lovely. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda