My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Brushing up the leaves

To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Edwin with Broom.  Card stock: White hammered, brown, green.  Papers: DP Dovecraft Abstract Prints.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E37/E59.  Clothing and wings YR16/YR18/YG67/YG63/C0/C1/C5/C7.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 830, Stardust 744.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Deckled Rectangles.  Punches: X-Cut Botanical Embossing.  Embellishments: Autumn leaf brad, fun flock, orange ribbon.

 

Hints and Tips
If you are going to have your image hanging over the edge of your die cut, cut the image before you colour it in case you cut it wrong it will save you alot of hard work.



This card is entered into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog: I have used there sketch and this is the first time I have used Edwin.
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Challenge 121 Fall into Autumn Colour Challenge.




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,love this cute image and the colours are gorgeous,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and the image is fab, love the layout of card too!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, you have Edwin sweeping the leaves brilliantly!
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew this time.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda aww thanks for your lovely comment. I love your gorgeous cards those leaves look amazing and I love your colouring thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda