My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Autumn Days

 To create this card I have used Stamps: Pink Gem Designs Mimi & Scarecrow.  Card stock: White hammered, orange, purple.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc Fall Assortment.  Orange, purple, yellow.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E35/YR23/Y23.  Clothing V06/V09/C5//C7.  Scarecrow E31/E43/E35/E37/E25/E29/E34/YR16/YR18.  Sakura gel pen Glaze 800.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.  Nellie's Multi Frames Circle.  Punches: X-Cut Botanical Embossing Leaves. 

Hints and Tips
When using embossing punches hi light the embossed area with a complementary ink colour. 

This card was entered into the following challenges:

The One Stop Craft Challenge:  Week 98 Autumn with a Sketch.
A Spoonfull of Sugar:  Challenge 122 "Anything Goes".
Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Week 70 At least 3 punches.

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the papers and the image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog earlier.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super card, fab colouring
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its absolutely gorgeous, great layout and fab colours too!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda!
    This is my first visit to your blog.I love your crafting shed,its gorgeous! :)
    Fab card love the colours and those fab leaf dies
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card , thanks for joining us at Oscc and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is fabulous what a great image and your chosen colours are beautiful a real Autumnal look to this thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabby card. I really love your take on my sketch at OSCC. Thanks so much for joining in this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, the colours are superb

    thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card love your leaves, DP's & image thank you for joining us at Oscc and good luck, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, I love the image and embossed leaves. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda