My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Under the Waves

This card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.  It is Week 67 the Special Monthly Challenge is ACETATE.  I also entered this card for the One Stop Craft Challenge Challenge 92 Summer Fun.  I had to sit and think about this one because I wanted to do something a bit different with the acetate so I chose to emboss it then colour it in.



To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Surf Tilda, Rain Cloud.  Card stock: White hammered, blue, purple.  Co-ordinations brown.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy.  Colourings: Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair C3/C5/C7/C9.  Clothing and Board RV04/RV06/V09/BV04/BV08.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 820/838.  Whispers permanent pen blue.  Dies: Sizzix waves embossing folder.  Fiskars tearing ruler.  Embellishments: Stickles baby blue.  Papermania mini brads.



Hints and Tips
You need to use permanent makers to colour acetate.   

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning love your stamp, DP layout so simple, clean & fresh thanks for playing at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness that is so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is fantastic!!

    Love the waves and sand!!

    Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is fantastic! I love what you have done with the acetate. Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and for your lovely comment on my blog
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Linda stunning card, I love how you embossed the acetate, so clever...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda love the image and the waves and sand are fab too. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a really clever technique. It looks SO effective! Brilliant card!
    Thanks so much for joining in our Summer Fun challenge at OSCC this week! Hope to see you next week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda