My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 23 August 2010

Super Boy

This card was created for the Nutty Nutshells Challenge.  It is challenge #22 Free Choice.  This gave me a great excuse the use the stamps I had just won from the Nutty Nutshells Challenge #21 Anything but a card. 


To create this card I used Stamps: The Greetings Farm Amazing Duo.  Dovecraft Clear Stamps Sentiments.  Card stock: White hammered, blue, yellow glittered.  Papers: Red, blue, yellow.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog.  Color Box pigment Silver.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11.  Hair C3/C5/C7/C9.  Sakura gel pen Stardust 712/744.  The clothes where paper pieced.  Dies: Sizzlits Decorative Strip City Scape.  Punches: Woodward circle.  Embellishments: Heat it Up Silver Tinsel embossing powder.


Hints and Tips
I daubed a small amount of grey ink on the moon to give it more dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda