My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

It's Raining again!

This card was created for Bunny Zoe's Crafts, challenge #3 Vintage.  As you know I am not a lover of vintage styles this is why I keep having ago.  I thought this stamp Papermania Nostalgia Rainy Day was perfect for this challenge. 



To create this card I used Stamps: Papermania Nostalgia Rainy Day, Umbrella.  Card stock: White hammered, orange.  Papers: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring Paper.  Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E00/E00.  Hair E59.  Coat YR14/YR12.  Brolly, puddle C00/C-1/C-3.  Sakura gel pen Glaze 800.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four.  Embellishments: Dovecraft copper ribbon.  Papermania Adhesive stones.  Umbrella brad.

 
 

Hints and Tips
I have stamped the image in brown ink to give it a more vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda