My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 23 August 2010

Happy in the Rain

This card was created for the Design Team Call for Nutcrafters.  As you will probably have noticed from my blog I do have a thing for the Nutshell characters.  To enter for the design call you have to use a free Nutshells digi image. 



To create this card I used Image: Free Digi Image from Nutcrafters.  Stamps: Woodware Splish Splash Sploosh.  Card stock: White hammered, grey, silver.  Papers: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring.  Inks: Memento London Fog.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E25/E31.  Umbrella brads BG49/YR14.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four.  Cuttlebug Embossing folder Spots and Dots.  Sizzilits Decorative Strip Swirly.  Embellishments: Papermania shimmer dots.  Umbrella brads. 


Hints and Tips
Choose your background paper first then colour your image in to co ordinate with the paper.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thanks for entering our DT Call - as always your card is fantastic! Look out for our announcement later this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda