My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 9 August 2010

Back to School

This card was created for Stampin' for the Weekend, the challenge is #44 Back to School. 



I was going to colour Tilda in with Copic markers but I decided to use my Derewent Inktense watercolour pencils for a change.  To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Slate.  Card stock: White hammered, black, red, red glittered.  Papers: DP DCWV Grade School.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colourings: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 800.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Deckled Rectangles.  Sizzix Sizzlits Apple.  Embellishments: Anita's yellow ribbon.

 

Hints and Tips
Tilda's shoes where water coloured, then I coloured over them with a clear glaze pen to make them look shiny.  You don't need all the coloured glaze pens you can just buy a clear one and colour over your coloured image.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, Tilda is so cute waithing for her to go to school. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda
    I love your back to school card!
    The apples are so pretty and I just love the cute little Tilda!
    Thank you for taking part in Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda