My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 12 July 2010

Summer Sales

This card was created for Nutshells blog.  Challenge #19 is Summertime Fun.  So I decided shopping for summer clothes in the sales was fun I do love a bargain.  So here is my card Tash shopping
 for a bikini.


To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Boutique, Tash.  Anita's Wish you were here.  Cardstock: White hammered, dark teal.  Papers: DP Martha Stewart Create.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Tangelo.  Colourings: Copic markers Background BG000/C1/C3/C5/R24/R22.  Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E35/E34.  Clothes C00/B23/B21/YG23/YG25/RV06/YR18/R29.  Sakura gel pens Stardust 720/705.  Marvy Le Plume brushmarkers orange, pink.  Punches: Martha Stewart border punch Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Papermania adhesive gems.



Hints and Tips
I only had the Nutshells Boutique stamp for the background, so I masked the dresses when I stamped it then added bikini's to the shop window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda