My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 22 July 2010

My day at Creativity! TV studios

I have just got back from a few days in Bath.  I won a competiton in the Docrafts Creativity magazine some time back.  The prize was a to meet Clare Curd and watch the filming of Creativity! TV.


Well I have to say Clare and all the team are such lovely people.  I had such a lovely fun day I also had a chance to be filmed with Clare for one of her episodes on Creativity! TV.  This will be aired some time in the future.  And if that wasn't exciting enough I also got to come home with a crafing goody bag worth over £100! cool or what.

Here is my winning card



I'll get off for now so I can make some more cards, love Linda

1 comment:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you Linda, and I'm glad you had a great day, and a wonderful time in Bath. Goodness my eyes look puffy on that picture!

    I'll be putting some photos on my blog, but I haven't taken them off the camera yet!

    Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda