My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 30 July 2010

Musical Notes

This CD gift box was created for the Nutshells Blog.  It is Challenge #21 Anything but a card!!



To create this gift box I used Stamps: Nutshells Music Mac.  Card stock: White hammered, black.  Papers: DP DCWV Grade School.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E25/E31.  Clothing YG23/YG25/C00/C1/YR16/YR18/Y06/Y08.  Sakura gel pen Stardust 749.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlit Music Notes.

 

Hints and Tips
To create the template for this box I simply drew around the CD case and used a score board for the folds.

1 comment:

  1. Fab Cd case Linda :) Thanks for joining in our Nutty Nutshells challenge, Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda