My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Last Post

This card was created for the Die Cut Dreams challenge.  This challenge is #57 Acetate. 


I had already made this card to take with me when I went to visit the girls at Creativity! TV.  They liked it that much that I was filmed holding my design.  I was wondering what to do with this card when I brought it home because I had not entered it for any challenges.  This weeks challenge gave me a perfect excuse to put it on my blog.

To create this card I used Stamps: Daisy and Dandelion Penelope and Percy clear stamps.  Card stock: White glittered.  Papermania Mini aperture box card kit.  Papers: DP Daisy and Dandelion Penelope and Percy paper pack.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Danube Blue.  Colourings: Copic markers Letter Box R22/R29.  Beaks Y21/YR12.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Souffle 950, Glaze 849.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.  Embellishments: Art Deco Glamour Dust Crystal.  Flower soft polar white.
 

Hints and Tips
When cutting the frame out for the front of the box use the cut out for the inside of the box.  I used Flower Soft Polar white inside the box as it is thicker than glitter and makes a lovely snow fall effect when you shake the box. 

5 comments:

  1. Really cute Linda I love the little penguins and the glitter detail is a nice touch
    Thanks for joining us this week at DCD
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Linda, those penguins are the cutest ever. I am not surprised you were filmed holding this little beauty.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the Dream Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I love it!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a clever card Linda - love the icy feel to it - how fab to be o telly holding yoru card too!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams
    Hugs
    Victoria and the DCD team
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda