My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Lady Bug

This card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.  Week 63 is a recipe challenge 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 ribbon.



To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Lady Bug, Swirl 1.  Cardstock: White hammered, pink.  Papers: DP Papermania Summer Blooms.  Green, pink.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves.  Versamark Dazzle.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair C3/C5/C7/C9.  Clothing C00/YG23/YG25.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 49/22/800.  Medium 50.  Punches: Martha Stewart flower and stamp, Scallop and dot border.  Embellishments: Dovecraft pink ribbon.  Papermania adhesive stones. 


Hints and Tips
After colouring the wellies in with a copic marker I used a clear glaze Sakura gel pen over the top of it to make the wellies look shiney. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda