My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Kitty in Pink

This card was created for Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog.  This challenge is #56 the theme is 1st Birthday.


To create this card I used Cardstock: White hammered, black, blue.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Design Inc. Easter assorted.  Blue, pink, yellow.  Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.  Dies: Sizzix Original Large Hello Kitty.  Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.  Blue ribbon, pink crystal brad.


Hints and Tips
To make the eyes pop add white pencil.

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda this is so cute I love Hello Kitty and your card is great
    Thanks for joining our first Birthday challenge at the Due cut dreams Challenge blog
    Hugs Susie & the Dream Team XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a darling card Linda, perfect for a 1st birthday. I love your kitty, paper and ribbon detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Linda - it's uber cute

    thanks so much for joining in our first birthday blog hop challenge at Die Cut Dreams

    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge & First Birthday blog hop.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda