My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Congratulations!


This gift card holder was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  Week 110 the challenge is anything but a card!  I decided to make a pop up gift card holder the template can be found on Paper Garden Projects.



To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Bubble of Joy.  Dovecraft clear stamps Sentiments.  Magnolia Bubbles.  Cardstock: White hammered.  Papers: DP American Traditional Design Blue Bubbles.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky.  Colourings: Copic markers Mouse E21/E34/E000/E00/E11/R20.  Cork YG25/YG67/C3/C1/E53/E35/E25.  Dies: Cuttlebug embossing folder Tiny Bubbles.  Punches: Martha Stewart border Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.  Papermania shimmer dots.  Peel off border sticker.

 



Hints and Tips
Decorate the gift card holder before you assemble it.

7 comments:

  1. Love your shed Linda and your gift card holder is gorgeous!

    Carol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fab gift card holder linda.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift card holder is lovely - great background with that image. And I LOVE your shed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is fantastic and so different I cant say I have seen that style of holders before! thanks for joining us at pbsc
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. Love the image.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sweet gift card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at BPSC this week ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda