My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Blue

This card was created for Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog.  This weeks challenge is #58 Tilda in Blue.



To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Loves me Tilda, Blooming Flowers.  Card stock: White hammered, blue.  Papers: DP Papermania Inspirations Cool Tones.  Blue mulberry paper.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky.  Colourings: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E49/E53/E59.  Socks and laces C00.  Flowers YG63/YG67/B95/B97.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Dies: Nellies Multi Frame Square.  Sizzix Sizzlits Flowers and Branch  Punches: Woodware flowers.  Small flower.  Embellishments: Blue flock.  Papermania Shimmer Dots.


Hints and Tips
To make the flower centre in the large flower I used a pop up dot then covered it in the flock. 

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely Linda, thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the flowers, very original. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week. Hop over to my blog and enter for some candy if you like
    Hugs Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda - love the window you've created. Every time I visit your blog your blue summer house makes me smile!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams with your fabulous Tilda
    Hugs
    Victoria and the DCD team
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH you are so amazing you so make me wish I could make cards as pretty as yours! :) I love your little blue crafting cottage. What a cute way to get away from it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda