My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 8 July 2010

Autumn Leaves

This card was created for the Totally Tilda Challenge.  This challenge is #1, it is a colour challenge and the colour is Chocolate.  I had to think for a while about making this card because I love to use lots of colours.  I decided on an Autumn card because I thought it was a good way of using lots of different shades of brown on a card, who knew there where so many shades of brown.  This card is a Tent Fold Card.


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Standing Fall Tilda, Stitched Fall.  Cardstock: White hammered, brown.  Papers: DP Sizzix Little Sizzles Earth Tones (I used these to paper piece Tilda's clothes), Deja Views by C-Thru The Sharon Ann Collection.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo black.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E25/E31.  Basket E31/E34.  Shoes and gloves E34/E35.  Sakura gel pen Glaze 800.  Stardust 700.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals Large.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Divine Swirls.  Sizzix Extended Cuts Swirly.  Embellishments: Brown ribbon, gold jump rings.


Hints and Tips
When paper piecing I use small left over scraps of DP papers.  To use the small scraps sucessfully I ink up the stamp and place the small scrap on top of the area I want to stamp, then I press it down onto the stamp. 

5 comments:

  1. Another adorable card Linda your work is so fresh and clean cut and I love this one Tilda looks Totally Yummy
    Love your card
    Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX
    Totally Tilda Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Linda, my favourite colours it all works really well.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda great take on the chall with autumn theme..gorgeous colour combo & Tilda..thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love how you have used Tilda as a charm, love that flourish too. thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Linda this is just so sweet love your colouring, paper choice and leaf detail, Thank you for joining Totally Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x- for joining

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda