My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 28 June 2010

You Scream I Scream

This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  This weeks is #107 and the theme is Paper Patch.


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Hedgy Flavour, Ice on the Pond.  Woodware Ice Cream Parfait.  Cardstock: White hammered, light teal.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc Summer assortment. Pink, brown, red.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers Hedgy E000/R20/C3/C5/E25.  Froggy YG23/YG25/R20/R00.  Ice cream E31/E34/BG10/BG11.  Light teal marker.  Dies: Sizzix Originals large Cupcake and Ice Cream.  Punch: Woodware Square.  Martha Stewart border punch Dripping Goo.  Embellishments: Papermania adhesive crystals.


Hints and Tips
To make the patchwork I punched out squares of DP paper and stuck them all down onto a piece of card, then drew a zig zag edge around each square.  After doing all of this I realized it would look just the same if I had  kept the piece of DP paper in once piece and just drew squares on it. 

4 comments:

  1. super cute card linda and I bet ice cream sales have gone through the roof this week...great take on the challenge...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC.....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I like how you coloured the hedgie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda

    fabulous card, lovely summery feel, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda such a sweet images and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda