My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 10 June 2010

With Love at Christmas

Well I finally got around to making a card this week.  The children may have been off for one week but it has taken me another to get the house straight.  Right down to business this card was created for Winter Wonderland.  The challenge is Love at Christmas.  I thought seeing as the challenge is love lets see if I can use some of my Valentine's stash. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black The Wonder.  Papermania Sweet Nothings.  Cardstock: White hammered, red.  Papers: DP Dovecraft Tis the Season.  Green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Versamark watermark.  Colouring: Copic markers Tree branch YG67/YG25.  Mice E31/E35/R20.  Sakura gel pens Souffle 950, Stardust 712.  Dies: Sizzix Frame Lace Heart.  Sizzix Sizzlit Stocking.  Punches: Martha Stewart Pine branch.  Embellishments: Christmas ribbon, Papermania self adhesive crystals, Deco Art glamour dust crystal, Heat it Up embossing powder snowflake. 

Hints and Tips
This challenge was love at Christmas, so if you just add hearts to part of your design it fits the bill without buying a Christmas love stamp. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and love the details. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me Linda, Christmas in June, how I wish I could be that organised. But it's lovely, you can't beat the traditional colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda this is just beautiful I LOVE those two little mice in their stockings and fab bright Christmas papers. Thanks for joining us again at WW look forward to seeing your creation for the next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda