My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Road Hog

I created this card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  Week 105 a sketch by Janneke.  I decided to make a card for a man seeing as it is nearly father's day.  I didn't make the card for a father because I have already made my card for my dad.  The sketch has a lot of layers so I have coloured the image in one colour so it stands out from the layers.


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Auto Hog.  Cardstock: White hammered, brown.  Papers: DP Dovecraft Masculine.  Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa.  Colouring: Copic markers Prickles E25/E43.  Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Dies: Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots. 


Hints and Tips
If you are making a card which has lots of layers on it, it is a good idea to use Design Papers that come in a mixed pack with all the same theme or colour.

6 comments:

  1. fantastic male card! love the image too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous fun card linda...love the hedgie boy racer....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, a great male card and wonderfully put together too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, dropped by to catch up on your blog posts. You hae sooo many beautiful cards. I so enjoyed my visit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda