My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 24 June 2010

Little Boy Green

This card was created for Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog.  Challenge #54 Green & Blue Colour combo for a Teenage Boy.


To create this card I used Stamps: The Greetings Farm My Guy Ian.  Inkadinkado Rock Star.  Cardstock: White hammered, green, blue.  Papers: DP Little Sizzles Earth Tones these where used to paper piece the clothing.  Dovecraft Masculine.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk.  Versamark Watermark.  Colouring: Copic markers Shadow C3.  Skin R00/R20.  Hair E35.  Shoes C9/C7.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots.  Punches: Woodware circles.


Hints and Tips
I used the Spots and Dots folder and circle punch to echo the design on the background paper, this helps pull the design together.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, I love the circles! Thank you so much for joining the DCD challenge this week, good luck.

    hugs from Helene and the DCD team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog and cards are lovely and espesh that little blue shed, thanks for the follow.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Linda, such a cute image and wonderful colouration. Loving your dotty papers and embellies.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola & the DCD team -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda