My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Life's a Beach!!

This card was created for Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is #55 Life's a Beach!!
 

To create this card I used Stamps: Art Impressions Beach Buddies.  Penny Black Beach Day.  Cardstock: White hammered, blue, green.  Papers: DP Creative Imagination.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colourings: Copic markers Penguins C5/C7/Y23/B23/B24/YG23/YG25.  Sand and Castle E31/E34.  Border YG23/YG25/B23/B24/E31/E34.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 800/829/835/849.  Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlits Mask and Snorkel.  Embellishments: Papermania blue shimmer dots.

 

Hints and Tips
When you use chalks spray the card with a cheap hairspray to prevent the chalk from rubbing off.

3 comments:

  1. Hellooooooo! This card is so funny!! I liked it a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that image is simply adorable! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge with it and good luck.

    Hugs from Helene and the DCD team

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO LINDA MY NAME IS ARINA AND I LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS.

    BEAUTIFUL CARD THIS IS.
    I AM NOW A FOLLOWER OF YOUR BLOG
    GREETINGS FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda