My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 21 June 2010

In the Rose Garden

What a lovely Sunny day.  I have just found out I have made the Top 3 of Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog what a lovely way to start the week.  Todays card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.   The Challenge is at Week 60  In the Garden.  I have just bought some beautiful papers from Papermania aptly called Rose Garden just perfect for this challenge. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Strawberry Tilda.  Cardstock: White hammered, green.  Paper: DP Papermania Rose Garden.  Dark pink, light pink, green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin R00/R20. Hair E35/YR23/Y23.  Flower stalk G40/G82.  Sakura gel pens Medium 50.  Stardust 700.  Dies: Sizzix medium Sizzlit Branches W/leaves.  Punches: Woodware flower, leaf.  X-Cut flower.  L-Em.com stamen.  Martha Stewart Deep Edge Trellis.  Embellishments: Papermania adhesive shimmer dots. 


Hints and Tips
If you don't have shimmer dots to match the colour of your project you can change the colour by colouring them in with a permenant marker.  I just buy the clear shimmer dots and colour them in to match my project.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your flowers! That look fantastic! This card is too cute for the garden theme!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda