My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Hot Summer's Day


Hi hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday.  This has been my first chance to make a card this week as it is half term so I have been busy with the children.  This card was created for Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.  Week 57 Hot and Spicy.  I thought I would go for hot weather in England so I chose Tilda with an ice cream at the sea side. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Pier Background, Tilda with Ice Cream.  Cardstock: White hammered, pink, pale brown.  Papers: DP Free CD with Complete Cardmaking The So Sweet collection.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue.  Colouring: Copic markers Background Wood E25/E35/C5.  Rope E31/E35. Sea B21/BG72.  Quayside and boat C3/C5.  Tilda Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E29/E31/E25.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 821/805.  Dies: Sizzix Orginals Ovals.  Punches: Martha Stewart Dripping Goo. 


Hints and Tips
I wanted a border to match my dripping ice cream so I used a Halloween punch, some times you have to think outside the box and used dies and punches from different seasons. 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!!! Love the papers and ice lolly and the border punch is just so perfect for the theme!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda