My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Cheers

This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The Challenge for Week 106 is Travel/Holidays.  So I thought what do you always wear on a beach holiday, a bikini.  The Penny Black stamp Cheers! is so perfect for this challenge.


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Cheers!  Beach Day.  Cardstock: White hammered, green, pink.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc Summer Assorted.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dessert Sand.  Colouring: Copic markers Face R00/R20.  Sand E31/E34.  Shells YG23/YG25/YR12/YR20.  Sakura gel pen Glaze 849.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Embellishments: Papermania adhesive dots.
 

Hints and Tips
I used a black glaze Sakura gel pen on the cow to give it more dimension.

7 comments:

  1. Very funny card Linda, laughed out loud at the cow in a bikini!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant really made me smile. Great image, layout and colours.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - that cow sure looks to be having a lot of fun!! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow linda....great take on the challenge...love how you added the sandcastle and the seashells......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fabulous card, love the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillian card..you can combine 2 types of stamps series into one scene!! and love the clean and bright looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun in the sun! Too cute! This card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda