My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 26 June 2010

Bubbles

This card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.  It is Week 61 - A sketch by Bev.  I decided to use my Tilda Blowing Bubbles because I have had an idea brewing in my head since I bought it, I wanted Tilda to be stood inside a bubble. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda Blowing Bubbles.  Cardstock: White hammered, pink.  Papers: DP LLB Retro Rose, blue, pink, green. Inks: Memento Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20.  Hair E35/YR23/Y23.  Shadow C3.  Wings B000.  Sakura gel pens Souffle 907.  Stardust 744/700.  Medium 50.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots.  Punches: Martha Stewart Edge Scallop Dot.  Woodware flowers, leaf.  L-Em.comn stamen.  Embellishments: Papermania Dew drops.  Art Deco glamour dust crystal.
 

Hints and Tips
If you are paper piecing you image why not emboss the paper and add extra colour to the image using a souffle pen.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the colours and the image is great; awesome coloring of the image too xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love those papers and that Tilda is adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda