My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Blowing Bubbles

Well I have managed to do another post today, thought I'd  make up for lost time.  The only thing is when I start card making I don't know when to stop.  On to the card, this card was created for Just Magnolia.  It's a special monthly challenge Lace borders. 



To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda Blowing Bubbles, Bubbles.  Cardstock: White hammered, silver glittered.  Papers: DP Papermania Henbury Lane.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Stayzon Jet Black.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20, Hair E35/YR23/Y23, Wings and bubbles BG000.  Sakura gel pens Stardust 700/744, Glaze 800.  Embellishments: Acetate, white lace, Deco Art Glamour dust crystal. 



Hints and Tips
When sticking something transparent onto your card cover it with clear glitter to make it sparkle this also hides the pop up dot underneath it.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card, the lace is gorgeous!.
    Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda