My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Winter Wonderland See Amid the Winter's Snow


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Snowball Fun.  Woodware Snowflake Medley.  Cardstock: White hammered, blue, white glitter.  Paper: Design Papers Dovecraft Winter Wonderland.  Blue paper.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura Stardust pen #725.  Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake border.  Woodware snowflakes various sizes. 



This card was created for Winter Wonderland Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I adore this image, beuatifuly coloured and fits the challenge so well. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. You are a great supporter of our challenge. Hop over to my blog for candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love this card. Hugs Chris
    www.chicascard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I do look forward to seeing your cards, love this one and the images are just perfect - the overall effect is of a crisp white winter. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland can't wait to see what you do next week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda