My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 7 May 2010

Winter Wonderland Cute Creatures

I had to go for a Penny Black Hedgy I think he is so cute.  To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Lighting up.  Cardstock: white hammered, red, green.  Papers: Karen Foster String of lights, red, yellow, blue pink.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Copic markers for Hedgy I used C3, C5, E000, E00, E11, R20, for the snow BG000.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura glaze gel pens.  Dies: Sizzix extended cuts Christmas lights, Sizzix Sizzlit tree, Christmas w/ornament #2.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Divine swirls.  Embellishments: Glamour dust crystal.




This card was created for the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Linda, this is adorable! You picked a great image to use and the paper and christmas light embellishments are so perfect! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Linda you are super quick and this card just does the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh factory, what a beautiful image and love the lights
    Thanks for joining us again this week at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, just become a follower of your blog via Do-Crafts, love your shed, I am so jealous! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda

    Another great Penny Black image beautifully coloured, all so bright and cheery.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right Linda this Hedgy is cute and really needed to be used this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog I really appreciate your comments x Thanks for joining us at WW again this week we love to see you there x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda. I love the image and those light are fantastic. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next time. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda