My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Tilda with Puppy

Hello again this is my 2nd posting for today.  This card was created for A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge.  Challenge 104  Cute & Girly.  I instantly thought Magnolia's Tilda because they are all so cute, so I chose Tilda with Puppy.  I didn't want to use pink so I thought I'd go for lilac for a change. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Puppy, Blooming Flowers.  Cardstock: White hammered, lilac, dark purple.  Papers:  DP Papermania Henbury Lane, lilac mulberry.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender.  Ink it up clear pigment ink. Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E35, YR23, Y23, E31.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura Stardust gel pen #700, #744, Glaze gel pen #800.  Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite ovals large.  Punches: Woodware flower.  Tonic Studio multi butterfly.  Embellishments: Double sided tape, Deco Art Glamour dust crystal, Stampendous Stamp n Bond,  yellow fun flock, brass brads, Papermania adhesive stones.


Hints and Tips
Thin double sided tape is a good way of adding a strip of glitter to your card.  Add glitter to your DP papers it makes them look more expensive.  To make brads to match the flowers on my card, I used plain brass brads covered them in pigment ink, dipped them into the Stamp N Bond and then into the yellow flock.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it. Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable and one of my fave Tilda's too! Thanks for playing along with us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda