My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 17 May 2010

Tash Shopping


This card was created for  Cupcake Craft Challenge.  Challenge 91  Blooming Charming.  You have to use beautiful blooms and charms.  I had some shopping bag charms so I thought I would make a shopping card.  Then I thought well flowers don't really fit in with the theme of shopping but luckily I found some tiny paper flowers in my stash so I placed them in Tash's shopping bag to look like she has just bought them. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Tash.  Cardstock: White hammered, pink.  Papers: DP Dovecraft Glamour Prints.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E35, YR23.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura clear glaze pen #800, stardust #74.  Embellishments: Shopping bag charm, bright pink brad, pink organza ribbon, paper flowers, silver jump ring and chain.



Hints and Tips
Tash's vest top and shopping bags where paper pieced using the same DP as the back ground of the card.  I find this pulls the whole design together.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! I love your card, it's so cool ! Love the backing paper and the earing on the little lady is just so cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, such a cute image and backing paper! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda