My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Tash Feeling Spotty

Hi the Sunshine has finally arrived yay, I will have to go out into the garden to mow the lawn this afternoon.   This card was created for Nutshells.  Challenge #16 is to use polka dots or stripes or both!  I was very pleased with this challenge because I was looking for an excuse to use my new DP papers by Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots talk about luck. 



To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Tash, Boutique.  Papermania Snag 'em duo handbag.  Cardstock: White hammered, pink, green.  Papers: DP Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots, pink.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E35, YR23, Y23, C1, C3, BG000, YG25.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura Stardust gel pens #700, #744, #749.  Sakura Glaze gel pens #830.  Grey shimmer chalk.  Embellishments: Anita's green ribbon, silver bag charm, 3 jump rings, Papermania adhesive stones.


Hints and Tips
I used the large polka dot paper for the background and the small polka dot paper for the images this pulls the theme together and also gives it a sense of perspective. 

3 comments:

  1. ooh you have made such a lovely card and so detailed - fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is fabulous! Those papers are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Nutshells x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda