My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Susie & Vickki's Christmas Club Challenge #16 Jingle Bells


To create this card I used Stamps: Kars Ollyfant Winter.  Cardstock: white hammered, silver glittered, silver shiney, purple shiney, purple, green.  Papers: Design paper Papermania Contemporary Christmas.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura gel pens.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlit Jingle Bells, Spellbinders Nestabilities labels four, Cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes.  Embellishments: silver bells, silver jump rings, silver chain, purple ribbon. 






This card was created for Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! love the colours and the image is great; nice coloring!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put me to shame I haven't even made one christmas card and I was going to be so organised...Cute image and I love the colours..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Spectacular card, fantastic Jingle bells.
    Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki & Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the purple, a nice twist for a christmas card. Thanks for playing at Susie and Vikki's challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
    You crad is so peaceful, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I love the use of prurples and blue-very contemporary-I love your blog as well! Thanks for joining Susie and Vicki's this week! PS. I've got some yummy candy on my blog too! Hugs, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. PPS. I've become a follower too (te he!) Toodles!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda