My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 6 May 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 102 - Furry Friends


To create this card I used Stamps: Pink Gem Designs Lily the cat, Sitting Chloe.  Cardstock: white hammered, red, green.  Paper: Dovecraft Pets, Sizzix Little Sizzles watercolour.  Ink: Memento Tuxedo black.  Colouring: Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura stardust gel pens, Papermania blue, green shimmer chalks.  Dies: Ellison Thin Cuts frames nested circles.  Punches: Small cat.  Embellishments:  Green ribbon, glamour dust crystal.





This card was created for A Spoon Full of Sugar. and Allsorts Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a adoreble card,love the image u used.
    great coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

    Huggss Marley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda