My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 13 May 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #103 A Recipe 3 Designer Papers and 3 Buttons



To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Coco.  Cardstock: White hammered, green, blue.  Paper: Designer Paper DCWV The Grade School.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo black.  Colouring: Skin, hair Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E31.  Clothing Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Dies: Ellison Thin Cuts Back Pack.  Punch: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Buttons green, blue from own stash.



This card was created for A Spoon Full of Sugar.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love this funky image and your dps are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. We look forward to you playing along with us again soon. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda