My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 24 May 2010

Polka Dot Bikini

This card was created for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  Week 102 Lots of Dots.  I wanted to use the Beach Day stamps so I decided on a polka dot bikini but it does not have dots on it so I used the Pointelle stamp to add dots to the costume. 



To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Pointelle, Beach Day.  Cardstock: White hammered, yellow, blue.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Danube Blue, Desert Sand, Bahama Blue.  Colourings: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E35, E29, BG000, B24, E43, G40, G82, B00.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Glaze #800, #822, #803, #838.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Large.  Punches: Woodware circles. 




Hints and Tips
If you don't have a DP to match your theme make your own.  This one was created by stamping the Pointelle onto white card and punching circles out of it.  The circles where then glued onto a complementary colour of card stock.

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute linda.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet, happy card. Love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda

    fantastic card I love this image! thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetheart of a card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda