My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Week 100 Sketch and a BLOG HOP

To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Sun Days, Daisy Bunnies.  Dovecraft Sentiments.  Cardstock: white hammered, purple.  Paper: Designer paper Papermania Henbury Lane.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Copic marker C3.  Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large.  Punches: X-Cut flower, Martha Stewart border scallop dot.  Embellishments: yellow glitter.




This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! love the colours and the image is adorable.. xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    Bunnies just like the ones out back in the paddocks. A really pretty card and colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute linda..thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda - love how you have placed your gorgeous bunnies and matching flowers - and love the lush papers lol! Thanks for joining in the PBSC #100 blog hop, and good luck with the prize draw and my candy
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like how you've echoed the bunnies' daisy with the two in the other circle and the 3D row on the left. Lovely colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite colour :) Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda

    fabulous card, gorgeous colours, thanks for entering my giveaway, goodluck

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda