My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 3 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 99 Let's Get Punchy

I thought instead of going for the obvious and punching borders and flowers, I would punch a background instead.  To create this card I used: Stamps: Penny Black Embrace.  Cardstock: White hammered, green, yellow.  Paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc Easter assorted, yellow, white, green.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlit medium branch w/leaves.  Punches: Tonic Studios flower, L-E.com stamen, X-Cuts flower.  Embellishments: Yellow organza ribbon, green flower brad. 






This card was created for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Linda! I love this image and the spring colours are so happy looking! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet and I love the spring colours.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute elephant card! lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love it.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda