My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 24 May 2010

Not Another Footie Card

This card was created for the Allsorts Challenge Blog.  Week 53  Tag/label.  I thought rather than just put my tag on a card, I would make a background with the tags.  I also thought seeing as everything is going to go football crazy I might as well make the card for boy. 


To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Al.  Carstock: White hammered, green.  Papers: DP Papermania It's a Man's World. Green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E35, E29.  Punches: Woodware Tags.  Fiskars border punch.  Embellishments: Football peel offs.



Hints and Tips
If you don't have peel offs in the colours you want, colour over them with a permenant marker in the colour of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. what a perfect card. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very clever idea to use the tags as the background .....I love it!!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda