My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Ladies Devine

Hello hope you are having a lovely sunny day where you are.  This card was created for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  Week 101 and the challenge is Flowers.  I chose the Penny Black Ladies Devine stamp because one of the cows has flowers on her hat and they are surrounded by daisies so I decided to echo this in my design.


To create this card I used Stamps: Penny Black Ladies Devine.  Cardstock: White hammered, blue.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc. Summer assortment, spotty vellum, pink, blue, orange, green.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, R20, E21, E31.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura glaze pens #849, #822.  Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Nellies Mutli frame oval.  Punches: Tonic Studio multi flower.  Woodware grass.  X-Cut daisy.  L-Em.com stamen.  Embellishments: Brads of various sizes.


Hints and Tips
I used a black Sakura glaze gel pen to add extra dimension to the black patches on the cows.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable linda......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this card over at 'krafty kows. It's fab. Jeanette & Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda