My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 53 Bev's Sketch

To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Fairy Tale Magical Tilda with wand.  Cardstock: White hammered, lilac, blue card.  Papers: Free kate Knight papers that came with a magazine, other papers from own stash, blue, purple, shiney purple.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Copic markers, Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Sakura stardust gel pen.  Dies: Nellies oval multi frame.  Punches: Woodware flower, leaf, L-Em.com stamen, X-Cut flowers.  Embellishments: Papermania brads, blue organza ribbon.





This card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda!! Your card is wonderful, love the colors and the Tilda is perfect!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - dropped by to check out your latest posts. Beautiful cards - fabulous coloring! Looks like I'm not the only one longing for summer. You have flowers on all your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the blues as well as the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda