My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 7 May 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Blog Week 54 "It takes two"

To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Pirate Edwin, Barrel, skull and anchor.  Cardstock: White hammered, grey.  Paper: Sizzix Little Sizzles earth tones, Doodlebug Designs Inc skull design.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black, London fog.  Colouring: Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, Copic markers, Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Sizzix Sizzlits Pirate hat with feather, P is for Pirate, Sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folder Summer Fun, Spellbinders Nestabilities small deckled rectangles. 




This card was created for Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    This is so adorable! I love the Magnolia stamps you have used and the paper is just perfect.
    Thanks for joining in at the Just Magnolia challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combinations. Great card.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabby card, great papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très jolie carte!

    Djam

    http://confectionmaison.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a brilliant boys card Linda, love the monochromatic look...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda