My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Gothic Dreams


Hi don't know where the sun has gone, I was hoping to sit out in it this afternoon.  This card was created for Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog.  Challenge #48 Lace it up (Use lace in your creation).  Last time I used lace was when Jenny was a baby (she's 15 now), I use to make all her dresses and make matching frilly knickers. Hope she is not reading this in school now with her friends or I'll be in trouble.  Any way I decided to buy a piece of lace just for the occasion I didn't want to make a really girly card so I bought red and black lace. 


To create this card I used Stamps: The Greetings Farm Thursday.  Cardstock: White hammered, red, black.  Papers: DP Doodlebug Designs Inc. Halloween assorted. red, black.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk.  Colouring: Copic Markers E000, E00, E11, E29, E25, E31.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura stardust pen #744.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Deckled Rectangles.  Punches: Woodware flower, blink.  L-Em stamen.  Embellishments: 2 small buttons, red and black lace, Papermania brads.



Hints and Tips
If you don't have buttons to match the colour of your project, just colour them in with a permenant marker in the colour of your choice in my case red.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, the stripey papers is fab and your flowers are sooo pretty :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so bright and bold. I love it. Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty thanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this week for our "Lace it up" challenge
    Hugs Susie & Vikki
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda