My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Flower Fairies

This card was created for One Stop Craft Challenge.  Challenge 81 Birthstones.  I decided on a Sapphire for a September birthday.


To create this card I used Stamps: Magnolia Mini Fairy Tilda, Two Tulips.  Cardstock: White hammered, metallic blue.  Papers: DP Papermania Henbury Lane.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E31, Y23, BG000, B00, B21, B23, B24.  Papermania blue shimmer chalk.  Dies: Nellies Oval Multi Frames.  Embellishments: Deco Art Glamour Dust Crystal.  Green beading wire, small blue beads.



Hints and Tips
A good way to apply glitter is to use a Sakura Quickie glue pen and ultra fine glitter.  This dries instantly if you are impatient like me and do not want to wait for it to dry.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is really cute - I love your mini fairies, and the way you have co-ordinated everything . That is a really useful tip about the way you apply glitter.
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, this is utterly enchanting. Love the background images and of course sweet Tilda. Sapphire are one of my fav gems. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY sweet, I love the adorable fairies. Thanks for playing with us at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love the fairy's and colour. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda