My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Fairy Lights

This card was created for Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club.  Challenge #18 Anything Christmas.  I decided to use my Kars Ollyfant Christmas stamps because they are one of my favourite sets. 



To create this card I used Stamps: Kars Ollyfant Christmas.  Artemio Christmas.  Cardstock: White hammered, dark green.  Papers: DP K&Company Seasonal paper.  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black.  Colouring: Copic markers Skin E000/E00/E11/R20, Hair E35/E29/E25.  Tree background B00/B21/B23/B24/G82/G40/C1.  Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Sakura gel pens Glaze 830/822/836/821/829, Stardust 725.  Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels four.  Embellishments: Blue glitter, blue organza ribbon, gift brad, jump rings.



Hints and Tips
When using the Sakura glaze gel pens it is a good idea to scribble on a piece of scrap paper to get the ink running smoothly because some times the ink dries on the nib.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, beautiful christmas card!! Love the image xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Linda! I have the same DP pack at home! Isn't it versatile? I love the image too! Thanks for joining us at Susie and Vikki's this week! XXX Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it Linda , it's Beautiful, what a sweet & cute image
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas club this week
    Hugs Susie & Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. what n unusual cute card! thank you for playing at Susie and Vikki's christmas club)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda