My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 90 Buttons


To create this card I used Stamps: Nutshells Mac.  Cardstock: White hammered card, teal, lime green.  Papers: Design Paper Martha Stewart Create.  Inks: Memento tuxedo black.  Colouring: Hair, skin Copic markers E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E29.  Clothing Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.  Punch: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot.  Embellishments: Buttons from own stash.



This card was created for Cupcake Craft Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are great!! Love all the design, the colors and the buttons!!So beautiful!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image - and I love those big buttons on the paper!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda